"Our task must be to free ourselves... by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty." -Albert Einstein

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

It's Thanksgiving. So...I've spent the day thinking about what I'm thankful for...and cooking pumpkin pie! Among a lot of things (I have a lot to be grateful for) I'll share a few.

I am so deeply thankful for my amazing, supportive family.


I am incredibly thankful for my loving husband.
I am thankful for the Earth and all of the beauty that surrounds me every day.
I am thankful for my ridiculously wonderful friends.
Photo by Rebecca Emily Drobis
I am thankful for our four legged friends and the lovely perspectives they give me.
I'm thankful for yoga, and my beloved teachers, and the new horizons my practice continuously brings into my life.

I am so grateful for the life that I have. Blessings and love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment